In line with annual facility reviews, there have been some changes to the pricing of Streamline Swim School from Term 3 2022. There also has been a name change to the top two levels. Advanced Improver is now ‘Junior Development Squad’ and Fitness will become ‘Fitness Youth Squad’.
Prices below are based on a full 10 week term. For shorter terms or public holidays during the term, these classes will be prorated.
| Streamline Swim School Level
||Length of class
|| Fees per term
| Fees per term
|Waterbabies and Toddlers Levels
(Jellyfish - Turtle Advanced)
(Starfish - Penguin)
|Advanced School Age
(Penguin Advanced and Improvers)
|Squad School Age
(Junior Development Squad and Fitness Youth Squad)
(Penguin Advanced, Improver, Junior Development Squad and Fitness Youth Squad)
|Private Single (per term)
|Private Double (per term)
|5 Day Holiday Block Course
Bookings for the next term open at 6:30am on the Monday of Week 10 of the term before.
* Enrol your child twice a week for an extra $56 per term. This offer only applies after 2 weeks into a term and is subject to availability. Numbers are limited.
If you enrol 3 or more siblings, you can get 10% off your bill. Terms and Conditions apply.
We don’t offer make up lessons during the term. Credits can only be applied if a valid medical certificate is provided. In all other instances of a missed lesson, a credit will not be applied.
The following terms and conditions apply:
- New enrolments will not be taken with any outstanding accounts.
- No refunds will be issued once the swimming term or said course has begun. The Levin Aquatic Centre does not offer ‘make up’ classes.
- At the discretion of management, credit to your account may be issued under special circumstances. Please notify the Levin Aquatic Centre at your earliest convenience if your child is unable to attend lessons.
- All holiday courses and lessons are to be paid at time of enrolment.