AquaJogging has become one of the more popular forms of aquatic exercise, a means of injury rehabilitation and fitness training. Simply master a few skills and enjoy using the AquaJogger to develop your fitness.
Our two-metre deep Deep Lane is available for AquaJogging most times of the day. Below are the times when the Deep Lane is available dedicated for just AquaJogging.
If you would like to use the Deep Lane outside of these times please check our Lane Availability page or phone our Customer Services team on (06) 368 0070.
|Monday - Friday
||6:00am - 9:00am
||12:15pm - 2:00pm
Public, 16 years or over, are welcome to use the Deep Lane at specified times of the day. For all public use of the Deep Lane the following rules apply:
- Always keep to the left
- Do not swim in the middle of the lane
- If pausing, do so at the end of the lane
- Static exercises only at the end of the pool
- Turn before you reach someone doing static exercises
- Always stay in single file
- Do not congregate in groups of more than two at end of the lane
- Be considerate of other public users
- Always listen to the lifeguard, they are here for everyone's safety.