Based in our brand-new Hydrotherapy pool. A low impact class that helps to increase mobility, strength and flexibility. Specifically designed for those who suffer from arthritis, joint and circulation problems or have limited mobility.
Due to both popularity and demand, we introduced a booking and payment system in March 2017 to ensure the smooth operation of this programme. The main points you need to know are:
- Any bookings require class payment ($5.00) at the time of booking
- 24 hours cancellation notice is required
- Payment is non-refundable if less than 24 hours is cancellation given
- Bookings can be made one week in advance
- A waiting list is available and we recommended you use this as spaces do become available
- Each Aqua Class participated in will require a payment. For example, two classes will cost $10.00.
With the introduction of this system we aim to ensure that all places are filled in a class. This will also help to prevent last minute no-shows, which are disappointing for all, as other participants miss out. We thank you for your understanding during this transition.
AquaRehab booking Terms and Conditions
How to book a class
- Bookings can be made no further than 7 days in advance
- Bookings for the following week accepted after completion of class
- To reserve your spot, class must be paid for at time of booking
- No spaces will be reserved if payment is not received at time of booking
- Spaces maybe cancelled no less than 24 hours before class commencement
- You will not be charged for spaces cancelled as per the above clause
- If you fail to inform us of your inability to participate as per the above clause (i.e ‘No show’), you will forfeit the cost of the class
- There will be no general refunds for unused or missed classes
- Under extreme or extenuating circumstances refunds maybe allowed. This will be dealt with on a case by case basis and you maybe asked to provide supporting documents to secure your refund.
- Horowhenua Aquatic Centre will endeavour to provide an instructor for every allocated time slot. The participant accepts that occasionally this may not be possible. In this case the class maybe cancelled. If the classes are cancelled we will do our upmost to let you know as soon as possible and there will be no charge.
Terms and Condition of use
- You must check in with reception prior to class commencement
- Aqua class payment is required for each individual class. Regardless if several classes are participated on any one day.
- Class bookings are non-transferrable
Health and Safety
The management of Horowhenu Aquatics has the right to refuse you entry to the AquaRehab class/ Facility if we feel your health is at risk. If this is the case a medical clearance will be required for you to re-enter the AquaRehab classes and/or the facility.
Waiver of Liability
In consideration of involvement in AquaRehab you agree to release and indemnify Aquatics Horowhenua as follows;
- You participate in the exercises and activities at my sole risk and responsibility.
- You release, indemnify and hold harmless Aquatics Horowhenua, including it’s managers and instructors from and against all and any actions or claims which may be made by you or on your behalf by other parties for or in respect of or arising out of an injury, loss, damage or death caused to you or your property whether by negligence, breach of contract or in any other way whatsoever.