The latest Dry land programme to launch at Levin Aquatic Centre. Designed specifically to meet the physical needs of the senior Horowhenua Community.
Gently participate in low-impact exercises at your own time with a qualified Personal Trainer. Benefits include; increased joint mobility, increased muscle and joint strength resulting in increased fall prevention and most importantly have a laugh and a chat as you go!
Classes are held in the Conservatory on Tuesdays and Wednesdays 10:30 am-11:00 am.
Due to both popularity and demand, we introduced a booking and payment system in March 2017 to ensure the smooth operation of this programme. The main points you need to know are:
- Any bookings require class payment ($2.00) at the time of booking
- 24 hours cancellation notice is required
- Payment is non-refundable if less than 24 hours is cancellation given
- Bookings can be made one week in advance
- A waiting list is available and we recommended you use this as spaces do become available
- Each Class participated in will require a payment. For example, two classes will cost $4.00.
With the introduction of this system we aim to ensure that all places are filled in a class. This will also help to prevent last minute no-shows, which are disappointing for all, as other participants miss out. We thank you for your understanding during this transition.
Full Terms and Conditions are available at reception.