Transitioning from our Hydrotherapy pool into the main pool, AquaMove has been designed as a low impact aqua work out class that encourages good mobility, strength and flexibility in the pool.
The class will make use of the buoyancy belts and other equipment to assist in targeting development in specific areas and build confidence in specific movements.
Contact our team at Levin Aquatics Centre on 06 368 0070 or pop in if you have any more questions.
Bookings are essential as spaces will be limited. Please phone 06 386 0070 to book in!
- Any bookings require class payment ($5.00) at the time of booking
- 24 hours cancellation notice is required
- Payment is non-refundable if less than 24 hours is cancellation given
- Bookings can be made one week in advance
- A waiting list is available and we recommended you use this as spaces do become available
- Each Aqua Class participated in will require a payment. For example, two classes will cost $10.00.
With the introduction of this system we aim to ensure that all places are filled in a class. This will also help to prevent last minute no-shows, which are disappointing for all, as other participants miss out. We thank you for your understanding during this transition.
How to book a class
- Bookings can be made no further than 7 days in advance
- Bookings for the following week accepted after completion of class
- To reserve your spot, class must be paid for at time of booking
- No spaces will be reserved if payment is not received at time of booking
- Spaces maybe cancelled no less than 24 hours before class commencement
- You will not be charged for spaces cancelled as per the above clause
- If you fail to inform us of your inability to participate as per the above clause (i.e ‘No show’), you will forfeit the cost of the class
Terms and Condition of use
- You must check in with reception prior to class commencement
- Aqua class payment is required for each individual class. Regardless if several classes are participated on any one day.
- Class bookings are non-transferrable
Waiver of Liability
In consideration of involvement in AquaMove you agree to release and indemnify Aquatics Horowhenua as follows;
- You participate in the exercises and activities at my sole risk and responsibility.
- You release, indemnify and hold harmless Aquatics Horowhenua, including it’s managers and instructors from and against all and any actions or claims which may be made by you or on your behalf by other parties for or in respect of or arising out of an injury, loss, damage or death caused to you or your property whether by negligence, breach of contract or in any other way whatsoever.